Thank you for the quick response on referring me to a plumber who did a terrific job of arriving promptly to my residence and was able to quickly find and repair the broken drain pipe.
Also for the professionalism of the technician Eric who came out to the house yesterday to asses the damage. He was very thorough is his investigation and in the end we both agreed there was minimal water damage and that this was something I could repair on my own.
I also appreciate the fact that neither Eric or your company tried to sell me on restoration repairs that I really didn’t need just to make a quick buck, your honesty goes a long way.
If we should have any damages occurs in the future your company will be the first I call.
We have a process driven company so you should get the same experience every time. We can’t wait for another opportunity to provide you with excellent service!
- Call 24/7/365 to 855-88-FIRST (34778) or email job details to email@example.com (call if after hours)
- Our coordinating team will call the client direct and get all the necessary info
- We will dispatch a Water or Fire Damage Specialist (“WDS”) who will provide a free evaluation and we will also dispatch a plumber for free leak detection, if there is an active leak per the clients request
- Our WDS will asses the damage and make recommendations to the client. If they want to proceed forward with services they sign a contract and we start work
- If the client wants to use us for repairs we blend the two processes (dry out and repairs) to speed up the process by involving the repair team during the water damage
- We meet the adjuster on site and hold the clients hands through the claims process all the way through completed repairs
- Coordinating Staff – Our Coordinators administrativley oversee the project and are the liaison between the field and the claims department. We have someone available 24/7 to assist and answer questions. They can be reached at 855-883-4778, or via the department cell phone at 949-397-4253 where you can also send them text messages, and lastly via a shared email so nothing is missed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMS Division Manager – Devin McKeon oversees the EMS division and is responsible for everything that takes place at your clients properties pertaining to water and fire damage. He is your point of contact in the field for any jobs in process and he can be reached on his cell at 949-610-9249 or via email at email@example.com
- Repair Specialist – Each project gets assigned a Repair Specialist whom is responsible for handling all aspects of repairs including, but not limited to estimating, dealing with adjusters, project management, quality and most importantly, customer satisfaction. They come in during the water/fire damage process and walk the client through the claims process until their home is 100% back together.
We want to earn your business and we are confident in our people, processes and service. Please give us a shot!
Christian Rovsek, CEO
Congratulation to Colton Salinger – Seabreeze Management!
You’ve won the Summer BBQ Starter Pack that has everything you need to become a Grill Master in your own backyard – Enjoy!
It’s easy to play and win our monthly referral prizes. Every time you refer a client to us or send us a work order we’ll add a ticket in your name to the raffle.
Watch the video to find out the June Prize! https://youtu.be/5exiyHIiZAE
Don’t forget about our Webinar on the 22nd Learn how to utilize online review websites to generate leads. space is still available – email Kimberly@callservicefirst to reserve your place.
I’m sure that we have all done battle with the Email Beast at one time or another – this is a great article that gives practical advise on how to tame the beast and become more productive in the process.
Click on the link below to see all of the exciting events and news we have planned for the month of May!
Help ServiceFirst change the lives of teens and families in Orang County by sharing your loose change. Our goal is to raise $5,000 by June 1st in support of the Boys and Girls Club of Santa Ana, College Bound Program. Your spare change can help a teen be the first in their family to go to college.
College Bound is a year-round program that exposes teens to the idea of college attainability, by providing individual case management, daily academic support, sponsorship of numerous college pathway activities, and preparing members for success in college and beyond. In a community with the highest high school drop-out rate in the country, this program aims to keep teens on track for graduation, and encourages them to set their sighs high for college and beyond. Help make a teens college dream a reality by supporting our College Bound Scholarship Program.
- In our pilot year we finished the school year with 47 teens in the program, of which 9 were seniors. All 9 graduated on time and 8 of them moved on to pursue higher education. We secured, $147,000 in scholarships and financial aid for these students.
- Currently we have expanded the program and have 106 teens enrolled, of which 21 are seniors. Our goal for this year is to award over $250,000 in scholarships.
For more information on how to donate or volunteer, check out their Facebook page: page: www.facebook.com/